Okay, it's official. It's hot. It's humid. This means that for those of us with MS we have a choice - stay inside and be kinda mad and anxious about summer, or go outside and be REALLY mad and anxious about summer.
對MS病人來說, 夏天是個又濕又熱的天氣, 也因為如此讓我們很苦惱又焦慮, 甚至抓狂!! (去年的夏天, 我幾乎是在病房或冷氣房度過, 常常因此汗流不止, 今年的我, 感受更是強烈. 溫度高的夏天也無法忍受, 溫度低的冬天也耐不住...哎~) 隨著溫室效應的巨變, 氣候溫度不斷的上升, 更要想想辦法來讓自己Cool一夏~~
I'm bringing up these articles again to remind us that, even though it is that time of year, there are some things we can do to keep functioning the best we can. It is also to remind us that, if we feel a little slower, a little bit MSier, forget and drop things more, not to be too hard on ourselves. Get a glass of iced tea, get in the pool or inside and take it easy.
即使如此, 我們還是要找到讓我清涼一夏的方法, 保持正常, 去喝杯冰水吧, 或者是泡一泡游泳池~
1. MS病患對於熱的容忍度(這個一定要看) 因為天氣熱很有可能讓症狀更明顯!!
Read the full articles:
- An Overview of Heat Intolerance and MS(這個一定要看)
- Top 10 MS Cooling Products
- Tips to Combat Heat Intolerance for People with MS
- Make Your Own Cooling Products for MS Heat Intolerance