國際神經血管疾病協會 對於腦靜脈循環異常做出了研究 在Peripheral Vascular Disease
週邊靜脈疾病期刊上的論文有這一項探討梅尼爾氏症 突發性暈眩伴隨聽力喪失 與CCSVI的關聯研究
Chronic cerebrospinal venous insufficiency in Ménière disease
- Federica Di Berardino1,2
- Dario Carlo Alpini3
- Pietro Maria Bavera4
- Piero Cecconi5
- Mario Farabola5
- Valentina Mattei3
- Umberto Ambrosetti1,2
- Antonio Cesarani1,2
- 1Dipartimento di Scienze Cliniche e di Comunità, Università degli Studi di Milano, Milan, Italy
- 2Audiology Unit, Fondazione IRCCS Ca' Granda Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico, Milan, Italy
- 3ENT-Otoneurology Service, Scientific Institute S. Maria Nascente, Don C. Gnocchi Foundation, Milan, Italy
- 4Directory Board of the Italian College of Phlebology – Medick-Up Vascular Surgery and Angiology Lab, Milan, Italy
- 5Radiology and Neuroradiology Imaging Service, Fondazione Don Carlo Gnocchi, Milan, Italy
- Federica Di Berardino, Dipartimento di Scienze Cliniche e di Comunità, Università degli Studi di Milano, Via Pace 9, 20122 Milano, Italy. Email: email@example.com
Objectives The aim of this study was to focus on patients suffering from cochleo-vestibular disorder with and without Ménière disease (MD) in order to verify whether chronic cerebrospinal drainage abnormalities could play a role in the etiopathogenesis of endolymphatic hydrops.
Methods Fifty-two volunteers were enrolled and subdivided into two groups: 24 definite MD and 28 not-MD. Both magnetic resonance venography imaging with contrast-enhanced imaging of the venous cerebrospinal system (MRV) and venous echo-color Doppler (ECD) were performed.
Results MRV showed abnormalities in 83% of MD and 57% of not-MD subjects (p < 0.001). Asymmetrical cervical venous flow, assessed by MRV, was confirmed by ECD in 62.5% of MD but in only 21.5% of not-MD subjects (p<0 .001="" nbsp="" p="">
在有 梅尼爾氏症的病人中 具有靜脈循環異常的比例高達 83%
Conclusion Chronic cerebrospinal venous insufficiency might be the anatomical background, which provides a predisposing factor for the development of endolymphatic hydrops in MD patients.
回想自己10年前 第一次發作也是 被診斷出 梅尼爾氏症 .